Terms and Conditions
1. I understand yoga is not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. I have consulted with my doctor as necessary as to my participation in yoga classes.
2. As in any physical activity risk of injury is possible. While every precaution has been made to ensure my safety, I understand that my personal health is my own responsibility, and not the responsibility of the instructor. I assume responsibility for any risk or injury I may sustain as a result of my participation.
3. I understand that I have the freedom to refuse any of the suggested postures or practices introduced within the class. I have made every effort to inform the instructor of any health concerns, and agree to promptly ask questions or concerns that arise.
4. Menstruating or pregnant women agree to immediately inform the instructor at the beginning of class (alternate postures will be taught).
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Iyengar Yoga Center of Vermont, LLC, Rebecca Weisman, or any other instructors at IYCVT for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in yoga classes. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or death caused by negligence or other acts.
6. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Iyengar Yoga Center of Vermont
74 Main St
Burlington, VT 05401